Weekly games!

Seems I spoke too soon. A deadline came up.
I’ll probably have to sit this one out.

I have a test on friday, so I can’t make it. Be seeing you the week after. :wink:

I’m not sure if I can make it tomorrow. I’d love to continue our campaign but work is probably keeping me busy. Will let you know tomorrow. I’ll do my best.

So, who can make it?

Tom can, but who else?

I guess we’d better postpone the game to next week…

I can. But with just Tom and me, doubtful if you’d wanna go forward with the campaign this week…?

Not looking so good this week for me either, I’m afraid.

Yeah let’s just postpone it then.

k, no prob :slight_smile: cu all next week!

Ok then, see you guys next week!

I’m also in for next week and both Wednesday and Thursday work :slight_smile:

Alright. Thursday sounds great!

QFT

Thursday should be fine with me, too!

I pencil you guys in for Thursday 19h30 then :wink:

By the way, for those that needs to remake a new character or character sheet, here is the Pdf…

[attachment=0]Pendragon Character Sheet.pdf[/attachment]

There is the “women character sheet” there but it is actually for ladies rather than women knight…

Not sure yet whether I can make it on Thursday. Hopefully…

By the way, I can’t be the only one who’s amused that right after switching to a “Weekly games” thread, we miss a week for the first time in ages, can I?

Heh :smiley: hadn’t consciously thought of it before, but now that you mention it…

we must have tempted fate just a tad too much this time, i guess :smiley:

Yeah, I noticed that too. In addition I’m not sure if Thursday’s gonna work for me this week.

Nevertheless, I still think it’s funny that Simon liked GJ’s post in which he said he can’t make it. (page 5) :mrgreen:

single tear

I’m comming if there’s still room for me. :wink:

edit: i’m feeling really terrible today… looks like i can’t make it after all. :frowning: