The V.A.L.U.E. of Bridges

:house: location: WOW/Keepers. Holochergasse 53 , 1150, Vienna, Austria

Post below if you are coming - all tables are open. Players of any level of experience are welcome.

Please indicate in your post:

• Do you come to DM or play?
  • Which Tier is your game or character

Tiers:

• T1 : levels 1-4
  • T2 : levels 5-10
  • T3 : levels 11-16
  • T4 : levels 17-20

Resources:

:point_right: New to the Forum

:point_right: Our D&D Houserules

:point_right: V.A.L.U.E. magic item bazaar (costs 5 Downtime Days for both trading characters, each)

:point_right: Discord for questions and stuff

will be there to join @BufoBufo :balance_scale: T1 game

edit x2: will do:

• “Research the Obscure”
  • “Dangerous Colleagues (Allina)”
1 Like

Scales of Corruption :balance_scale:

Hoi, this is going to be the third session of my new mini-campaign Scales of Corruption (for more info about setting and themes )

• This is Tier 1 (About level 2-4)
  • People who asked me to be put on the waiting list or played last time: @grudm @PatrickD @Darthbinks @JuMiSu @FoggyPortents @Xaron
  • 3rd session: Lessons in Stealth and Strategy: What is the fat Professor afraid of? Time to open that particular tome. This will be a infiltration/heist game game.
  • Please don’t forget about downtime actions, you can do up to 2 of them. If you do some of them, please include them in your post.

for :balance_scale: we also have this additional downtime action:

“Research the Obscure”

You research some of the things you have found over the course of the adventure.

• Top Secret Files
  • The weird statue
  • The sigil on the ring
  • The picture (Michael) and Unit 34

Cost: 5 downtime days, and 100 GP.

we should do most (ideally) all of them,
question is also … who should / want to do which one? :person_shrugging:

(my goblin bard could do only one, since she lacks the funds to do a second one)

Will be there to play Bridge :clubs: T2-T4. Hoping for lots of grand slams high levels of course :slight_smile:

I should be able to make it and DM T1 → “The Wisdom of Gomoto”

Archibald Quirkenstock III is once again looking for adventurers to help him track down another significant historical artifact.

2 Likes

not 100% sure yet if I can make it this time, but if I manage The most honorable Zhin would love to peddle wares again to help Archibald Quirkenstock III to acquire curios

Heyho,

I will join @BufoBufo 's table again with my T1 (Level 3) character. Had a lot of fun last time. I will post my downtime activities in the next days.

Love to join again @BufoBufo table. Sorry @Darthbinks (and everybody else) Research is really a great thing to do but after starting Agatha got somehow side tracked and started to look closer into the Government of Karrnath because a state who has leaders like Gabrial is not very efficient - there must be something dirty - which may or may not help against him. She spend nearly all her funds to receive Forbidden Knowledge.

I shall be running a follow up for L.C.P.D: ROOKIES’ session from last Friday, preferred seating for players who were there last session, but it’s an open table for everyone. T1 :policeman:t3:

1 Like

Put me on the patrol roster!

1 Like

:ninja: yeah you said that last time :slight_smile:

that’s why it is even more important, that the others coordinate

:man_detective:

Wee wants to continue with Patrol, search&destroy eeer serve&protect I meant :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Would love to join your table :blush:

I’ll be around to either DM or play, leaning a bit towards playing this week. But if we get a good crowd eager to keep the mini campaign rolling, I’m all for it! :blush:

1 Like

I will come to play T2 or T1

Ruth will be there to teach the professor some manners.

i will be there with a T2 char

Quinda will be there for Scales of Corruption!

Henk moved on but I’ll bring my Kenku :blush: