(march 9th) The V.A.L.U.E. of making a good impression

:house: location: Sägewerk, Währinger Straße

:warning: We have to decide if we want to “make it easier for Sägewerk” (start at 12) or “start without waiters” (at 11) both options have been talked about and are ok for Sägewerk. Please note your opinions in your posts.

Post below if you are coming - all tables are open. Players of any level of experience are welcome.

Please indicate in your post:

• Do you come to DM or play?
  • Which Tier is your game or character

Tiers:

• T1 : levels 1-4
  • T2 : levels 5-10
  • T3 : levels 11-16
  • T4 : levels 17-20

Resources:

:point_right: New to the Forum

:point_right: Our D&D Houserules

:point_right: V.A.L.U.E. magic item bazaar (costs each of the trading characters 5 Downtime Days)

:point_right: Discord for questions and stuff

I’ll continue with improvised T2 stuff as DM or and Tier as Player.

If we know they’re not open I vote for starting at 12. While 11 is a lot more convenient for me, I used to hate having guests knocking on the door way before we were open.

Did they say it was a temporary change still or are they making it permanent?

Also, will be there to play T1/T2

Really would like to join on Saturday, as a player :smile: I will probably bring a T1/T2 Character. I don’t know if it is in my place to talk about the Meet-Up Time, since I am new here. But I think 12 would be a better time.:seedling:

1 Like

Will join as a Player/Co-DM with @Rayce_Kaiser :slight_smile: If that doesn’t work out for any reason, I’m open to play at T1/T2 or DM T1.

2 Likes

The word choice was “We are open at 11, we just arent ready to take an order for a big group, while still opening the garden and doing other opening chores. You’re welcome to be here at 11, would it be okay with you if you wait until the opener is done before taking your orders?”

Will be there to DM Lost Minds of Phandelver, T1-T3

1 Like

Will join that at whichever time please xD

I will be there to join Takanaris campain

I would like to join a a player with a T1 character, but I can level up my character to lvl 5 if required.

1 Like

I will be there with 2 T2 characters

I Would like to join anything from T1-T3 if possible:)

Would love to join your table either way :smiley:

I want to join the same table with @Takanari

I’d love to join as well in T1.

2 Likes

Since no one voted for 11:00 we are starting at 12:00.

3 Likes

If there is still space i would like to join as a Player (pref. T2)

@Slabby and I will be there tomorrow

1 Like

im joining too today. got 1 homebrew and got 1 normal char